PlayAmo Bonus Deals for Newcomers
All newly registered players get the most generous offer, which is the welcome package. The offer is divided into two stages, each with simple requirements to meet:
- Make the first deposit to get 100 free spins and up to $500 AUD
- Deposit for the second time to get 50 bonus spins and up to $1,000 AUD
Players need to meet basic wagering requirements of 50x to qualify for this casino bonus. Besides, your maximum bet is limited to 6,5 AUD. You can play your favorite online pokies to meet the requirements faster and withdraw your winnings. Even though you can’t withdraw bonus cash, you can use it for gambling and then get your prize money.
Get All PlayAmo Bonus Codes
As a rule of thumb, you need a promo code to benefit from promotions. All codes offered are listed below:
- ‘Firstdep’ for the first half of the welcome package
- ‘Seconddep’ to benefit from the second half of the welcome package
- ‘Friday Reload’ to get extra money on Friday
- ‘Monday Free Spins’ Free spins are added automatically when you add funds to your account on any given Monday
- ‘Highroller’ to get the biggest offer available to casino whales
Even though there are’t any no deposit bonus codes, you can benefit greatly from making small deposits every week and getting prize cash and spins.
PlayAmo Deposit Bonus Rules
There are two deposit bonuses available to web punters. As always, you should meet simple requirements to grab the prize:
High roller bonus. Deposit 1,500 AUD or more to get a 50% match up bonus up to 3,000 AUD.
Santa’s Gifts. Players who deposit money on Thursday get 50 prize spins and a 50% match up to 500 AUD. You can use the prizes to play Take Santa’s Shop. The bonus comes in two stages: you get 50% of all spins immediately and 50% of them a day later.
Get All PlayAmo Free Spins
You can get your free spins by making first and second deposits after sign up and spend them on certain online slots. Besides, almost all other bonus offers come with extra spins on top of prize cash.
What are Wagering Requirements?
The online casino has wagering requirements in place to prevent people from abusing the bonuses. You need to wager your bonus 50 times before you can withdraw your winnings. All games have different wagering percentages:
- 0% for live dealer games
- 5% for table games
- 100% for slots
Besides, different bonus offers have different wagering requirements:
- 50x for the welcome bonus, Thursday bonus, and high roller bonus
PlayAmo can change the wagering requirements, so make sure to check the terms and conditions to find the latest gambling rules.
Whether you use your own cash or money prize, you should check the cashout limits before withdrawing your winnings. These limits are easy to meet:
- Bitcoin. Withdraw anywhere between 0,001 and 2 BTC. All requests are processed instantly
- Doge cash payment requests. Withdraw anywhere between 1,500 DOGE and 700,000 DOGE. Once again, you get your money instantly
- Bank transfer international. You can get from 250 AUD to 4,000 AUD. The casino tries to process these requests as fast as possible, but they can take up to five days
The VIP Program at PlayAmo
All players who deposit at least once participate in a VIP program. You just play your favorite games, earn points, and get prizes. For example, you can get a jackpot, which is a Ferrari 488 GTB. Here is how this program works:
- You earn points while gambling for money
- 15 AUD give you 1 point
- When you get a bonus, you should meet a 10x wagering requirement in order to withdraw your prize cash
Join Exclusive Tournaments
Don’t be discouraged by the absence of the PlayAmo no deposit bonus because you can win huge prizes every week by making small deposits:
Buy a lottery ticket for 15 CAD and become one of 165 winners. The lucky ones will share 6,000 free spins
- ‘Fast spins’ slot race is an enjoyable way to get extra money and spins. Every week lucky winners get 1,200 AUD and 1,000,000 spins. You move up the leaderboard by playing slots
- ‘Slots of the Week’. Become one of 75 winners and get up to 250 free spins
- ‘Drops and Wins’. Become one of 224 people who get a daily prize of €/$4,600. The main prize is €/$2,000,000
- ‘The table battle’. Aussie players who earn the most points can win 1,500 AUD. One point costs just one EUR